Who We are
Pathway, a division of Omnicom Media Group, is a growing and fast-moving Performance Media Agency. Pathway sits in the Performance Marketing Network at Omnicom Media Group alongside Resolution Media and Programmatic Services.
Pathway operates in a nimble and flexible strong client-service environment capitalizing on the Omnicom Media Group marketplace investment with a focus on driving positive client results. Pathway provides a range of services including full service media planning and buying across traditional, digital and emerging channels, media and brand analytics and continuous media optimization: www.pathwayomg.com.
We invest in our people and our culture. We are looking for strong team players that want to make a positive impact on client's business. Strong benefits and perks.
The Associate Director, Strategy will lead a team of passionate game changers all focused on bringing client solutions and constant innovation. Unique thinking is not only encouraged but celebrated. We believe in fostering strong relationships with our clients and our media partners with the end goal of delivering amazing work. In this key role, you will provide client facing strategic leadership, help lead the team in media strategy development and execution, as well as team development.
* Identify client goals/objectives and lead the team in strategy development, tactical planning, and execution of media plans
* Build strong relationships with client and agency counterparts
* Deliver strategic client presentations and provide recommendations that are insightful
* Review media performance and recommendations for optimizations
* Assessment and interpretation of data analytics
* Collaborate with internal and external agency partners to ensure best in class strategic integration
* Facilitate the development of team members including training and oversight
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 5 years of cross channel media experience
* Strong written and presentation skills
* High level of competency in client service and account management
* Desire to work in an innovative environment
* Be passionate and want lead and inspire team members
We love to see: Passion, Critical Thinking, Hunger for innovation and Relationship Building.
Associated topics: facebook, festival, government, major gift, market, medical center, policy, product market, solicitation, stewardship