Our CreativeDrive team is looking for a Barista / Catering Assistant to work at our Coffee Bar inside our NYC Studio. This person will assist in the service of food and beverages to a range of customers and undertake general cleaning duties within the catering department.
* Greets all clients with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks
* Set up of food service areas prior to service to ensure that the catering unit is ready for use
* Set up the front of house display areas as per Standard Operating Procedures, to ensure an attractive presentation
* Develops an understanding of the preparation of specialty coffee and tea recipes and the various differences in flavor and blends
* Undertake cleaning duties to include general cleaning of front of house areas and all dining areas & equipment (eg. Juice &coffee machines, serving counters, fridges & public areas) as part of the legal requirement to provide a clean and hygienically safe catering environment.
* Will undertake the above duties working on a rotational basis and any additional duties as requested by management.
* Keep supply cabinets and closets neat and organized
* Receive and store incoming supplies as directed by Catering Manager/Supervisor
* Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings and weekends if required
* Be able to organize and run an area of operation as part of a team
* Deal with customer queries and take appropriate action as required e.g. decide at what stage a complaint or query should be referred to the catering supervisor
* Must be able to work harmoniously as part of a team and be helpful and polite when dealing with customers.
Associated topics: alcohol, bar, barista, beer, beverage, license, lounge, martini, tequila, wine