BMW Sales Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open Road Auto Group embodies a diverse culture of talent, leadership, and
professionalism in an environment that supports and encourages innovation,
accountability, growth, and fun. This is the "Road Most Travelled" and the
"Road Most Successful.
* Auto Sales Specialists interact and consult with customers to guide them
through their vehicle experience. Their goal is to create a simple,
educated and fun experience. They assist customers in selecting the right
vehicle for their lifestyle.
* Create and build client relationships
* Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance
options and store policies and services to customers.
* Facilitate customer test drives.
* Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous
and prospective customers.
* Track customers using store CRM tools.
* Stay certified with all new brand knowledge.
* Prepare vehicles for customer delivery.
* Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
* Review all the "bells and whistles" to create an enjoyable ownership
* A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
* Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
* Experience in automotive sales, is a plus
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
* Working knowledge of computers
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Possess and acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in
your state of residence.
Open Road Auto Group owns and operates over twenty-five automotive facilities
including seventeen dealerships throughout the New York/New Jersey metropolitan
area. Currently, we are ranked as one of the largest automotive groups in the
nation by Automotive News. We specialize in providing "in-demand" vehicles,
both new and pre-owned, for our customers who have come to expect a "Five Star
customer service experience".
With over 45 years of automotive experience, our mission is to remain one of
the premier automobile retailers in the country, providing the best
opportunities for our team members, customers and communities. We understand
and acknowledge the importance of our customers and in doing so; we strive to
develop a highly motivated, world-class, workforce that is committed to
satisfying their needs.
At Open Road we know our employees, and their achievements, drive our culture
BASE PAY - Determined by competitive market pay rate for your job, your skills,
experience and performance
BONUSES - Rewards achievement of specific business goals, in eligible positions
BENEFITS - Include wellness coverage, optional benefits, income protection, 401
(k), purchase programs, such as:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Vacation Time
* Personal Time
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
* Manufacturer Certifications
* Leadership Training Programs
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Initiatives
* Volunteer Time
Loading some great jobs for you...