- Open Sky Community Services
- $89,330.00 -131,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
164 Marston Rd
- Keep medical records and oversee proper documentation.
- Administer and monitor individuals' medical needs in accordance with orders by prescribing physicians as needed.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with other health care providers, to provide consistent carry over of prescribed treatment procedures techniques, etc.
- Provide staff training on current medical issues, procedures and techniques, including MAP training.
- Maintain relationship with residence as to current status and to obtain medications.
- Provide coverage as needed.
- Chair the program Health and Safety Committee, file necessary documentation and maintain records.
- Attend in-service trainings as related to general job responsibilities.
- Advocate for individuals served with physicians and other service providers.
- Ensure physical plant maintenance, included but not limited to health & safety and cleanliness of the program.
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Must be Massachusetts certified. Minimum 2 years experience working with people with developmental and behavioral involvement. Physical stamina and lifting individuals served is required.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgical, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...