- Open Sky Community Services
- Full-Time (Remote)
164 Marston Rd
Whitinsville, Massachusetts, United StatesCategory
Direct CareStarting Salary
The Residential Counselor - DDS Services Position supports people who have a developmental disability to live as independently as possible in the community. The schedule for this position is primarily second shift (3-11) on weekdays and either first or second shift (9-5 or 3-11) on both weekend days. Schedules typically run either Wednesday-Sunday or Saturday-Wednesday.
- Assist in developing individualized service plans.
- Implement all service and behavior plans.
- Implement activities that facilitate the development of valued roles and personal relationships in the community.
- Assist individuals with daily routines.
- Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety, and well-being of individuals.
- Implement all prescribed medical and medication protocols.
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of the physical site.
- Assist individuals to access and/or provide transportation.
- Review and complete all required documentation.
- Communicate pertinent information to stakeholders.
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
- Participate in team meetings, supervisions, and other assigned meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Social Services preferred. Alternative education and experience may be substituted for degree. High School diploma and valid driver's license required.
PI111548911* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...