- Open Sky Community Services
- Full-Time (Remote)
164 Marston Rd
Regular Part-Time# of Openings:
The Stewardship Coordinator is an integral member of the Advancement team, assisting with events, donor relations, and database management. Responsibilities
- Manage databases and mailing lists to ensure currency and accuracy.
- Manage data entry and gift processing; run reports as necessary.
- Assist with production and mailing of newsletters and information pertaining to fund development and events.
- Provide overall administrative support to the Advancement Department and the Organization as a whole when needed.
- Assist with special events, fund development, marketing, and public relations.
- Serve as a liaison between the Organization and the community at large.
- Create and update flyers, brochures and invitational material for Theater, Gallery, and other Agency events, as needed.
- Assist with Community and Staff Campaigns.
- Research possible vendors for departmental needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
** This is a Part-Time, 20 hour position***Qualifications
Competence with Microsoft Office & databases, impeccable attention to detail, and excellent written/oral communication skills required. Bachelor’s degree, social media and desktop publishing software experience preferred. Some occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
PI111810259* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...