The Customer Success team is Optimizely's is core to our client's success. As a team, we provide expertise to help our customers fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help them test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our customers first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that \"wow\" experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to manage a portfolio of our customers in the Digital segment. These are organizations with less than 1,000 employees (typically late stage startups or companies that have a major focus on the digital experience for their customers). Our CSMs bring a consultative approach to their customer engagements, with a goal of helping our customers develop scaled experimentation programs to drive a positive ROI in their investment of Optimizely.
What you'll do:
* Be the ROI-focused trusted advisor for a portfolio of mid-market customers to help them build successful experimentation programs.
* Tackle customer challenges with curiosity, empathy, and strong problem solving skills.
* Strategize to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results leading to increased renewal rates.
* Lead customer meetings including business reviews and program maturity assessments.
* Work cross-functionally with Sales, Professional Services, Technical Support, and Product to accomplish customer goals.
* Use data to spot patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform.
* Engage with Optimizely's product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
* Earn the trust of your customers which helps generate customer references and referrals.
* Ruthlessly prioritize a portfolio of 40-50 customers to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.