- Orion Novotus
18 Brentwood Ct
The Deal Desk Manager will work closely as a business partner with the global sales organization. The position will report to our Global Revenue Director and will be part of the growing Quote to Cash team at QAD. This position will also partner with field sales organization to drive large deal closure, including being one-touch resource for field sales; responsible for liaising with all organizations involved in the agreement process (finance, legal, GCA, etc.) on behalf of sales. Personally, serves as a trusted advisor to field sales on deals and work with cross-functional stakeholders across the globe for decision support deal solutions. Additionally, he or she will be expected to accelerate decision making by proactively facilitating reviews, escalations and approvals.
What You ll Do:
- Work closely with the global sales organization in reviewing funnels in CRM application and facilitate in creating quotes
- Help the team provide better customer service and quicker response rate
- Structure deals and be responsible for liaising with all organizations involved in the agreement process on behalf of sales
- Build strong customer relationships through displaying strong business acumen, integrity, and credibility
- Process and/or coordinate global customer orders. Generally, ensure the processing has a consistent look and feel to the customer.
- Ensure invoicing is compliant with tax/VAT rules prior to processing and all required documentation is received based on the customer's expectation and local requirements
- Identify design and develop quote desk/tool enhancements.
- Provide process improvement suggestions to policies and procedures
- Assist in providing a path toward operational excellence and improvement
What You ll Need:
- A do whatever it takes attitude to affect change within the organization
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented as well as seeing the big picture
- 5-7 years of relevant Sales Operations/Quote to Cash process experience in a prominent enterprise software/SaaS company with progressive track record
- Proficient in MS Office Suite particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint and ability to learn new applications
- Experience in CRM, Quote to Cash applications
- Bachelor degree Business or Finance Major, Masters degree a plus
Who You Are:
- Insatiably curious, coachable and committed to lifelong learning.
- A growth-oriented professional who is eager to join a fast-paced team.
- Have a strong will to achieve - willing to push harder, have a competitive spirit, and willing to be challenged.
- Proactive, positive, high performer with a BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics. MBA preferred but not required.
- Someone who enjoys collaborative work and demonstrates our QAD core values of partnership with our customers, commitment to excellence, innovation, global teamwork, integrity, and respect for the individual
What We Offer:
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
Imagine a future where business processes are operating at peak efficiency and perfectly aligned strategic goals. At QAD, we provide solutions and services for customers in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial and life sciences industries so they can better align daily operations with their strategic goals. We are committed to helping our customers achieve this vision that we call the Effective Enterprise. We offer an amazing culture and comprehensive suite of health and wellness benefits so that employees can focus on helping customers reach our vision for them. Join us in building the Effective Enterprise, apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...