- Pariveda Solutions
- $187,770.00 -187,770.00/year*
21 Warren St
Pariveda Solutions is growing in New York. We are seeking a Solution Architect to join the Management Team. In this role, you can expect to integrate information technology into the fabric of businesses across the breadth and depth of their value chains. We call this the Business of IT?. As a member of the Management Team, you will architect and deliver enterprise solutions, initiate, build and sustain relationships with clients and prospects, and develop and mentor junior team members.
We Look For:
You will report to the New York Office Managing Vice President. The successful candidate possesses the following critical qualifications:
* 8+ years of technical and/or management consulting experience architecting enterprise and application solutions
* Working knowledge of Agile practices
* Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of custom development projects and complex client engagements
* Current or recent leadership of multiple internal and external teams
* Strong local network of IT and business executives and business acumen across a variety of industries and business functions
* Recognized as a valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
* Ability to build consensus and achieve goals through influence
* Passionate and successful in mentoring others and developing their careers
You Can Expect To:
As a member of the New York Management Team you will play an integral role in building our office. The successful candidate will drive sales and delivery while developing a strong team of technologists.
* Advance your career to become a Pariveda Vice President through clearly defined expectations, mentorship from executives, and regular opportunities for advancement
* Lead Enterprise Solution Design and Implementation ? intersection of business and technology, with focus in:
* Cloud across platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
* Data Analytics & Insights (Machine Learning)
* User-Centered Design
* Manage multiple project teams and oversee all aspects of the SDLC including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery
* Diagnose complex technical and business problems and implement creative solutions that leverage Pariveda's capabilities to meet our clients' needs
* Manage the account planning process at existing and prospective clients by identifying new or follow-on opportunities
* Actively manage project profitability for both our firm and our clients by taking a leadership role in executing the sales process while understanding client and/or partner legal agreements affecting their teams' work
* Support company growth by building and maintaining a strong professional network as well as contributing to the recruitment of new employees
* Mentor junior colleagues by providing career development goals, meeting regularly, writing and deliver semi-annual reviews, and advocating for their career advancement
* Actively represent our culture by leading and participating in efforts around continuous learning, personal and professional development, community service and team building
* Competitive Salary
* Exceptional 401k ? 4% company match
* Plenty of paid time off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 9 holidays
* Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
* Paid parental leave
* Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
* Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
* 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
* Life Insurance
* Short Term and Long Term Disability
In 2003, we asked one simple question. Can a technology consulting firm be successful by focusing first on growing the individual to their fullest potential? We believed that through an unwavering commitment to developing people we could create a different kind of company. We created Pariveda. It is through this belief in helping the individual, counter to industry norms, we have grown revenue each and every year since 2003. We are passionate about creating interesting solutions to the unknown/unmet needs of our clients and to grow, both our people and our clients, through those experiences.
We believe in the efficiency of small teams working together to solve complex problems leveraging strategy and technology. We believe in growing deep relationships with our people, our clients and others in our networks. Trusted relationships are integral to everything we do - from relationships with the people with whom we work, the people we partner with at our clients, or the people we interact with in our communities. We believe trusted relationships are built through challenging and exhilarating experiences that make a difference to clients and communities. You will discover people here are passionate about their work. You will discover our openness in developing you and growing as our expectations are openly communicated to you and provide opportunities for you to evidence your readiness to move to the next level. And together we seek to be difference-makers in our industry and the communities where we live by always learning, coaching more, and giving back.
We serve clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Global 2000 to startup companies that span multiple industries. We provide company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day of work with us. Our people live and work in local communities within the thriving cities of Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC.
If you are inspired by our mission and our beliefs and want to join us in developing yourself and others as a Principal and member of our Management Team in our New York office, apply today.
The Business of IT? is a registered trademark of Pariveda Solutions, Inc. describing where IT departments need to act more like the businesses they serve given the ubiquitous integration of information technology into the world of business.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.