Selling Company's products and services by developing relationships with clients to increased the client base profits in the Core Sales, Human Resource Services Sales or Major Market Sales organizations.
* Presenting products and services of Paychex to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe. Presentations are to be held at the prospect?s work site.
* Scheduling appointments and visiting current clients to drive inside the client base sales.
* Work within the client base utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
* Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
* Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints.
* Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
* Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to clients and the community.
* Achieving technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge. Competency is measured by the successful attainment of objectives and performance within the 80-100 percentiles on the Semi-annual Field Evaluation Test.
* May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area Zone meetings.
* H.S. Diploma - Required
* Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
* 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/marketing experience.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.