- $140,340.00 -140,340.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
Browse the Aisles
This role has the great responsibility of ensuring that Ops teams are provided the tools to ensure all operations are meeting and exceeding all standards outlined for both internal and external SOPS. Day to day, this role will design and maintain all audit processes, analyze the results, and provide key consultation and feedback on how to best improve the results continuously. This role will also work to develop and keep up process documents that will cover all of e-commerce operation standards so that we can flawlessly to execute across all fulfillment formats and meet our customer's high demands.
What's our Dish - About Peapod Digital Labs
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA's local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success- What's \"in store\" for the role
* Develop internal auditing tools to ensure all facilities are maintaining standards and executing SOPs as expected
* Analyze audit results to provide ways to improve that are common across e-commerce operations.
* Ability to translate regulation and IT language into easy to understand standards documentation for operators to use for direction.
* Participate in all new development that impacts processes to help understand best practices and how to drive efficiency
* Analyze labor standards tools and work with the PDL and Brands teams to help improve efficiency. Review best in class performers and how to benchmark for the other operations.
* Gather, manage and track execution on action plans for all audit findings - both internal and external - for operations in all brands. Ensure actions hit all due dates and communicate out to all interested parties of any developments related to audit findings.
* Report out and ensure all critical findings on internal and external audit plans are handled on time, and an edit to current standards is in place to ensure the critical finding does reoccur.
* Handle communications on all OSHA or board of health issues from the operations point of view to ensure clear, concise communication is handled in a timely fashion.
The Essentials in Your Cart - The required ingredients
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Master's Degree preferred
* 2-5 years of wide reaching experience across standards development
* Happily jumping in to help out locally - this role will require 25% travel across the markets we operate in
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to think creatively and always with an eye towards the next chapter of innovation
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong writing ability
* A pioneer mindset and a muscle of flexibility - while we want to drive towards standardization and compliance, we also want to consistently evolve to better meet our customer needs
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress - our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
In order for you to join us, you must be authorized to work in the United States, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, company, compliance, corporate, corporate attorney, counsel, court, internal, lawyer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...