Answers questions and resolves problems initiated by insureds and carriers via mail and telephone. Most questions concern coverage, benefits, or billing and may require research or referral to resolve. Significantly contributes to business retention efforts.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally. Identifies and responds to question or problem presented by insured in a manner that meets or exceeds client service level standards.
- Provides accurate information to insured, in accordance with company policy; researches when necessary, i.e., use computerized system to verify coverage, payment received, etc.
- Immediately reports escalated problems, service errors or anomalies to director to effect prompt resolution. Takes initiative to contribute to development of long-term solutions to prevent recurring or similar errors or problems, with a customer first philosophy.
- Mails out brochures or other written material to assist insured in understanding coverage and/or benefits.
- Maintains logs and production-related reports for referral or team incentive related activity
- Processes correspondence received, including address changes, within two business days of receipt.
- Participates in business retention activities as directed by management by attempting to conserve coverage for customers.
- Consult with customers on inbound calls regarding Pearl Carroll insurance products and refer potential leads to the sales team.
Education and Experience:
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, coordinator, customer care associate, customer care specialist, customer service associate, intern, product support, service, service agent, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...