- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- $47,070.00 -61,740.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
500 Homestead Ln
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Work Type: Full Time
Recruiter:Jennifer Klinger - ...@pennstatehealth.psu.edu
Working as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Penn State Health, you are the heart and backbone of patient care. When respect, integrity, teamwork and excellence guide your quality of care, you will be empowered to make an influential difference in the lives of all our patients. #WeAre committed to helping talented LPNs, like you, deepen your expertise and achieve your goals while still performing patient care including: accurately recording vital signs, discussion health concerns, performing testing, administering injections; assisting with procedures and documentation.
ABOUT PENN STATE HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
The second largest practice site in the Medical Group. Our family centered practice site is fast paced, team work and flexibility is key. We are constantly growing and expanding our services. There is always opportunity for continuous learning.
Location: 845 Fishburn Road, Hershey PA
Hours of Operation: M/W/TH - 8AM-7PM, T/F - 8AM-5PM, Sat: 8am-12pm
Work Schedules: Shifts are varied. Saturday shifts are schedule by rotation (Every 12 weeks)
Specialties: Acupuncture, College of Medicine Student Health, Family Medicine, Obstetrics, Primary Care Sports Medicine, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Outpatient Lab, Outpatient Radiology, Behavioral Health
To learn more about this practice site click here:
* High School diploma required.
* Graduate of an approved school of nursing with current license to practice in the state - of PA or eligible for licensure in PA required.
* BLS required.
* One (1) year experience in an acute or ambulatory care setting preferred.
* Able to stand & sit constantly; walk frequently.
* Able to lift/carry 0-10 lbs. frequently; 11-50 lbs. occasionally.
* Able to push/pull 0-20 lbs. frequently; 21-75 lbs. occasionally.
* Able to climb occasionally; reach constantly.
* Able to use hands for simple/firm grasping.
If chosen for this position, you may be required to pass a Post Offer Employment Physical Exam in accordance with the measurements listed in the Work Task Analysis (WTA) report. This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-###-#### between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday, email ...@pennstatehealth.psu.edu or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF for more detailed steps for assistance.
Associated topics: lead, license, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, lpn, med, mtp, nurses, pediatrics, practical nurse lpn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...