- $70,850.00 -121,050.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
We are currently seeking an Electrician
- Install, perform routine maintenance and repair electrical equipment, lighting wiring, systems and fixtures.
- Install various types of systems whether it be Solar, Industrial, Commercial or Residential.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Collaborate with construction specialists on site such as elevator installers and heating and air conditioning workers, to help install or maintain electrical or power systems.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields.
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals.
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools.
- OSHA 10, 30 is a plus!
- Minimum 5 years' experience on commercial construction sites.
- Verifiable references
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.JB.0.00.LN
Associated topics: cable, capacitor, harness, journeyman electrician, satellite, solar, transformer, voltage, wire, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...