Massachusetts - Associate Dentist Opportunities - Multiple Locations- Permanent/Full-Time (Lowell)
Compensation: $175,580.00 - $175,580.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Dental Care
General Dentistry opening in , Massachusetts. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.comProvider's Direct client has many openings for quality associate candidates at several locations in the northeast. Please reach out if you are looking anywhere in that region.
We are currently looking for a part time associate for our well established office in Brighton!
In our established, multi-specialty group practice we welcome an abudance of new patients each month. Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction. Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care. In-office specialty services including periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery and orthodontics are available facilitating access to complete dental care for patients.
Excellent compensation and benefits package including; paid medical, malpractice and 401K retirement plus unlimited earning potential. Future opportunity for equity position.
- Promote oral health and disease prevention.
- Diagnose oral diseases.
- Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient s oral health.
- Review treatment plan options with patients.
- Review, maintain and update patients medical and dental records.
- Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Provide proper restorative and preventive dental care.
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all patients.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.d
Associated topics: adjunct, clinic, dds, dentistry, dmd, endodontist, general dentist, orthodonist, practice, private
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...