Massachusetts - Orthodontist Opportunities - Multiple Locations- Permanent/Full-Time (Lowell)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Dental Care
Orthodontics/Dentofacial Orthopedics opening in , Massachusetts. This and other dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.comProvider's Direct has many orthodontist positions available in the northeast. Please reach out if you are looking anywhere in the region.
Orthodontist needed for full and part time opportunities. This is an exceptional opportunity within a growing, multi-specialty group setting. We have 40 years of established referral history throughout New England. Our offices offer a wide range of general and specialty dental services.
Our experienced orthodontic team travels with our specialist to each practice location. Each team has a dedicated manager to assist doctor and practices with scheduling, communication and patient management.
In our established, multi-specialty group practice we welcome an abundance of new patients each month. Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
- Promote oral health.
- Diagnose oral diseases.
- Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Review treatment plan options with patients.
- Review, maintain and update patients medical and dental records.
- Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all patients.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Board eligible or board certified in orthodontics.
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Associated topics: 63f, orthodonist, orthodontic, orthodontist, orthopaedic, orthopedics, periodontist, prosthodontist, treatment
Loading some great jobs for you...