- Philadelphia Nanny Network
607 College Ave
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a variety of families and children, and love being a HUGE help to working parents, being a Staff Nanny may be a great job for you! Philadelphia Nanny Network has jobs available all over Philadelphia, South Jersey, and Delaware!
As a Staff Nanny in the Elite Nanny Program, you are employed full-time by Philadelphia Nanny Network and get assigned to different homes each workday, like a substitute teacher who works in different classrooms each day. Every day is something new, and you can start immediately!
The successful candidate should:
-Be available to start as early as 7am and end as late as 9pm Monday through Friday
- Have childcare experience outside of your own friends and family caring for children infant to school age (babysitting, daycare and summer camp counts!)
- Be centrally located and comfortable with utilizing different modes of transportation, such as car and train, to get to the jobs
- Be comfortable with using smart phone app and texting to stay in the loop and keep track of work calendar
- Have a high school diploma, some college a major plus
- Be able to commit at least 6 months to the program
- Have verifiable childcare experience with checkable references
- Be willing to get First Aid and CPR trained within 6 weeks of employment, if not already
- Be able to provide proof of legal work status in the US if hired.
- $15 per hour
- Paid vacation time
- Paid major holidays
- 3 paid sick/personal days
- Visit our website to submit Part 1 of our employment application at:
- If unable to fill out the online application call Philadelphia Nanny Network at 610-###-####
Want more information? Visit our YouTube page!
- Finding the Right Job For You:
- Working as a Nanny: Best Job Ever!:
- Trouble Finding a Nanny Job?:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...