We strive to be our neighborhood s favorite spot for food, drinks and camaraderie. Now we are opening a new location in Washington DC (Set to open mid-April 2019).
Are you a creative, driven worker who loves mastering your trade? Then our Bartender / Mixologist / Barkeeper/ Front of House / Restaurant position is definitely for you!
What we serve YOU:
- 401(k) with Company match! (after 9 months)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurances Available (Full-time employees)
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% Employee Discount on Meals!
- Family-Friendly Environment
- Management Training Programs
- President s Club and Employee of the Year Programs
Your General Responsibilities:
- Make genuine recommendations of specific beverages, appetizers, entr es and desserts
- Treat our guests with tasty craft cocktails and drinks
- Take accurate food and beverage orders and enter in our POS system. Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment
- Keep bar area & bar top clean and well-maintained & complete opening and closing checklists.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and bring suggestions for improvement. Notify manager-on-duty any time a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience.
Do you have what it takes?
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have previous bartending experience
- Experience in making / the motivation to learn craft cocktails
- Must have the ability to accurately handle money and operate a POS system
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds & work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours)
Are you ready to connect with our neighbors by providing warm hospitality and attention to detail? Join our newest team and apply now!
Associated topics: bar, bartender, cocktail, drink, license, martini, pub bartender, shots, sommelier, tequila