If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Coordinator, Social Media Advocacy
The Coordinator, Social Advocacy position within the CALVIN KLEIN Consumer Marketing Organization (CMO) Group will assist in the day to day execution of advocacy and social media marketing initiatives for all branded platforms globally.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Strategy & Execution:
* Assist Managers in the development and execution of all global advocacy and social marketing initiatives to support department objectives and strategies by business line and campaign
* Real-time response across designated channels with the brand's community, managing a consistent yet distinct voice across social and communication platforms - ensuring alignment with brand's channel strategy and advocacy initiatives
* Track, recommend, and route relevant UGC and micro-influencer content discovered across social channels for content inclusion, programming
* Oversee community recruitment initiatives, fielding and tracking incoming requests as well as proactively identifying potential advocates
* Partner cross functionally with the Integrated marketing, PR, e-comm, Fashion Office, Creative and Production teams to plan, communicate and adjust advocacy tactics
* Monitor real-time community conversation and sentiment to inform brand response and engagement
* Contribution of all conversation and sentiment reporting in the weekly, monthly and ad-hoc/campaign templates (in partnership with Social Marketing and Advocacy teams)
* Lead invoice processing and assist Manager in managing budget for the team
* Assist in keeping departmental budget details up-to-date.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1-2 years of relevant social marketing, community management, or influencer experience, in house or at an agency. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle experience preferred.
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
* Experience with web/ social media platform management, with a deep understanding of popular and emerging social networks, both globally and regionally.
* Active participation in a wide variety of social media activities such as community development, management and content creation.
* Strong communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment with team members at all levels.
* Strong track record for writing, editing, and developing strong tone of voice for current/past brands or clients; able to take on the voice of the brand and translate creative assets to calendar accurately and efficiently
* Ability to leverage social engagement strategy and tone of voice to recognize how to respond and what team to direct complaints, questions and comments
* Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational/project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
* Analytical, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
* Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events.
* Ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the CALVIN KLEIN aesthetic.
* High proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Google Drive suite.
* Experience with social media publishing, analytic and listening tools
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.