If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Design Assistant, Accessories - CALVIN KLEIN PERFORMANCE
The Design Assistant, Calvin Klein Performance Accessories, is responsible for assisting in designing the seasonal accessory collections for both Men's and Women's under the direction of the Designer I. In addition to sketching and building tech packs, the Design Assistant will work on material and color research, hardware, graphic and trim development.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
* Assist design team in the conception of seasonal mood/direction boards
* Assist design team with sketching and speccing of the men's and women's accessories collection, including Bags, Caps and Performance related fashion accessories
* Strong awareness of the leather goods and accessories business, competitors and functionality of product in accordance with our core aesthetic
* Follow up on material development and innovation with material manager
* Render sketches in materials and color detailing digitally
* Prepares design presentations for sketch and product review meetings
* Create and maintain seasonal product overviews
* Communicates and follow up on technical design information to factories and suppliers
* Maintaining a hardware library
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Entry Level. Preferred internship experience in accessories design or equivalent.
* Bachelor's degree in accessories design or equivalent.
* Excellent time management skills, calendar awareness, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills
* Possess contemporary fashion aesthetics and understands the DNA of the brand
* Must have strong speccing skills
* CAD skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Microsoft office suite
* Flexible to meet deadlines
* Positive attitude and highly adaptable to change
* Strong team player, hands on, able to work with cross functional team
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Associated topics: design, designer, esthetic, esthetician, fashion, fashion design, stylist