If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director, CRM- Calvin Klein
The Director of CRM is part of the Calvin Klein CRM team at PVH and will play an outsized role in helping the company realize its vision of best-in-class, consumer-centric, precision marketing. This high-visibility position reports to the Senior Director of CRM and will take the lead in educating and up-skilling Calvin Klein stakeholders on the power of CRM to drive more productive, personalized and influential marketing.
Strong candidates will be well versed in the world of CRM and have solid leadership and practitioner experience.
This is an ideal role for someone with meaningful experience in the CRM space looking to help an organization shape the conversation, drive the dialogue and advance institutional expertise.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
* Own customer segmentation, targeting, personalization, testing and analytics for all direct marketing communication channels (Email, DM, SMS, etc)
* Partner with paid media and digital teams on evolution and integration of customer segmentation strategies, multi-marketing channel communication series, and site personalization
* Leverage insights from post-campaign analyses, test and learn initiatives, database mining, research, and web analytics to drive and optimize consumer lifecycle journeys
* Partner with the business, marketing and creative teams to develop data-driven marketing strategies that are focused on driving customer acquisition, retention, loyalty, upsell/cross-sell, and omni-channel shopping
* Ensure customer communication strategies are translated into both the creative and campaign management execution
* Partner with Customer Database Management lead on evolution and innovation of CRM techstack
* Lead a team of 4 that manages customer journey mapping, calendar-ization of all planned CRM activations/tests, segmentation, program forecasting, and post program analysis of all multi-channel direct to consumer marketing campaigns
* Partner with cross-functional teams (retail stores, training, ecomm, customer service etc.) on adoption of CRM goals and activations to deliver a best in class customer experience
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Marketing, Media, Consumer Insights, Retail, eComm, Customer Service, IT, Finance, Legal
Direct: Senior Manager of Advanced Customer Analytics, Manager of Customer Lifecycle
Indirect: Senior Customer Database Analyst, Customer Database Analyst
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 8-10 years of solid CRM experience with a combination of strong subject matter knowledge and fashion/retail background
Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher; MBA a plus
* E-mail marketing experience required (SalesForce)
* Needs to have experience in data visualization tools, campaign management tools, and digital marketing analytics tools; SQL, R, or Python experience a plus
* Creative, analytical and thoughtful thinker - open to testing new ideas and work towards validating results
* Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and omnichannel activation
* Proven ability to manage external suppliers and partners and ensure top value and performance for organization with a solution-oriented mindset
* Passion for customer centric marketing and strong interest in leveraging data to achieve business outcomes
* Left brain/right brain capabilities with an ability to balance analytical & creative perspectives
* Dedicated manager with the ability to build skills and develop talent of team members
* Strong project management and organizational skills with exceptional level of attention to detail
* Able to stay on top of multiple priorities, tests/experiments and deadlines without losing sight of the bigger picture
* Collaborate and operate effectively in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment
* Motivated and resourceful self-starter, able to get direction and move forward independently
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain and defend a point of view
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Associated topics: customer service team manager, director, lead, management experience, monitor, operations, operations manager, senior, supervisor, team manager