If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Manager PVH Supply Sourcing - PVH Corp.
The Supply Manager is responsible for aligning and influencing the seasonal product development process and Supply strategies to meet Brand business goals. This includes on-time delivery of product at the right quality, cost, and speed as well as guiding key changes to processes and tools essential to remaining a best-in-class organization.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
* Engage and influence cross-functional business partners (peers and leaders) to affect improvements in process, tools, and new ways of working in support of Supply strategies
* Provide guidance on cross-functional product development efforts as needed; giving technical & pricing expertise to anticipate and resolve concerns related to execution, quality & overall target cost
* Ensure changes/open issues are managed in a timely manner & key calendar dates are met (direct & cross functionally)
* Oversee seasonal cost negotiation, facilitate resolution on cost issues and provide cost trend/summary information
* Organize meetings/drive solutions to resolve critical issues with significant business impact
* Engage PVH offshore offices, Supply, and business partners for solutions as it relates to business needs
* Assist in allocation of seasonal product based on vendor capabilities, capacities & supply strategies
* Build collaborative relationship with cross functional team members and strategic vendors
* Ownership of all Supply operations and deliverables for the category; including but not limited to the following:
* Work in PVH internal system maintaining and updating cost, sample allocation, sample tracking and all necessary process functions
* Factory set up: liaise with Corporate Responsibility division; ensure vendor information is entered and updated as needed in Corporate Responsibility system
* Collaborate with PVH offshore offices and factories direct on daily tasks
* Maintain agenda of bi-weekly cross functional team meetings
* Maintain KPI calendar updates on a monthly basis
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Bachelor's degree required
* 5-7 years of experience, product management, product development and/or production
* Cold weather accessories or sweater experience preferred
* Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task and take initiative in busy environment
* Must be highly organized and be able to set priorities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
* Detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.