If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Retail Planner - DKNY
The Retail Planner is responsible for being a key driver in the growth of our brands, both sales and profitability, while keeping in mind our wholesale goals through analysis. The Retail Planner will utilize consumer insights in conjunction with current selling data to assist merchandise planning in the overall brand and business strategies. This position collaborates heavily with the merchandise planning, sales, and account partners in order to achieve our financial and company goals. Must be organized, detailed/task oriented and able to adapt to a changing environment.
* Provide weekly sales analysis/reporting and recommendations (sales, stock, AUR, & door analysis)
* Be able to create preseason plans as well as reforecast sales and markdowns
* Maintain seasonal OTB and lead monthly calls to discuss in season changes and re-projections
* Recommend necessary receipt flow / markdowns
* Build and understand Pricing Ladders
* Monthly analysis of business by door by account - recommend future receipt adjustments to account, direct merchandise coordinators to problem doors, capitalize on future growth opportunities
* Report, analyze, and call out concerns and opportunities to sales team as well as to the account
* Participate in the presentation of the seasonal sales plans to the retailer senior management - prepare the meeting materials including sales plans, account history, & other supporting documents as needed
* Participate in market appointments both in the business review and actual purchasing making recommendations based on historical sales performance
* Assess the impact of market changes or significant variances in the business and make recommendations to merchandise planning and sales teams
* Measure, analyze and report key performance indicators of the business (KPIs)
* Continuous collaboration with sales and merchandise planning
Experience: 5+ years experience in wholesale planning.
* Presenting and recommending strategies and building a business case
* Driving business to exceed company plans
* Assuming additional areas of accountability successfully
* Influencing and negotiating at a variety of levels
Education: 4 year College degree required (Business, Finance, Retail)
* Strong Retail Math Skills
* Resourceful, organized, meets deadlines
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong written and communication skills
* Strategic Forecasting & Financial Planning
* Highly proficient in Excel, Power Point, knowledge of 7th online and JDA a plus
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate