If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Sourcing Associate - PVH Corp.
The Sourcing Associate will assist and assure efficiency and consistency in execution of all in-season pre-production and production activities as well as ensure on time delivery of quality product.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
* Collaborate with PVH offshore offices and factories direct on daily tasks.
* Engage with PVH offshore offices and /or Supply chain Partners for solutions as it relates to business needs
* Monitor GTM calendar and engage with cross functional teams to ensure all key dates are met
* Turn Proto Requests and update salesman sample factory allocation in XPC
* Maintain Development Charts in XPC system
* Daily email correspondence with PVH offshore offices and cross functional partners
* Understand seasonal strategies to align day to day responsibilities
* Able to identify price distortions and engage with offshore offices for solutions
* Set up weekly conference calls with PVH offshore offices when needed
* Maintain agenda of weekly cross functional WIP meetings
* Receive and send parcels for the department
* Maintain KPI calendar updates on a monthly basis
* Attend all PDM package handoffs and provide factory allocation based on Supply Chain strategies
* Enter projected units and target FOB prices into Development charts each season
* Review all costs received from PVH offshore offices for accuracy, compare against comparison styles for validity and cost trend data. Escalate to manager if any issues
* Create/Maintain New factory set up forms
* Partner with Customs compliance to confirm duty rates
* Mega chart completion for seasonal negotiations
* Execute/manage RM commitment forms and charts
2-3 years related experience in Supply Chain, Product Development and/or Production
Associate and/or Bachelor's Degree is required
* Strong Computer Skills - MS Office Suite
* Top notch follow up skills are essential
* Proactive personality is needed
* Excellent communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, company, compliance, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, corporate attorney, counsel, legal department