IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to be considered for this position, you MUST attach your resume. Additionally, we recommend that you do not attempt to apply using Safari; we suggest using Chrome.
PJT Partners is a global advisory-focused investment bank. Our team of senior professionals delivers a wide array of strategic advisory, restructuring and special situations and private fund advisory and placement services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors and governments around the world. We offer a unique portfolio of advisory services designed to help our clients realize major corporate milestones and solve complex issues. We also provide, through Park Hill Group, private fund advisory and placement services for alternative investment managers, including private equity funds, real estate funds and hedge funds. To learn more about PJT Partners, please visit the Company's website at www.pjtpartners.com.
This is a great opportunity for someone who can work independently and as part of a team. Primary responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows.
* Act as gatekeeper to professionals and maintain relationships with clients, investors, prospective clients and internal employees
* Manage calendars, schedule appointments, and confirm meetings with investors, clients, and prospective General Partners
* Schedule conference rooms for internal and external meetings; coordinate supporting technology
* Meet and greet guests; register guests in visitor system
* Attend team calls via phone, review agenda with professionals beforehand, take and distribute meeting notes
* Send and reply to emails on behalf of professionals; draft other correspondence
* Cover multiple phone lines, and communicate with clients as requested
* Arrange travel for professionals, clients and investors, including flights, cars, hotels, and visas; work with clients directly
* Track, prepare, and process expense reconciliations, out-of-pocket reports, and invoices
* Handle confidential documents and correspondence as requested
* Maintain entry of data and data integrity in databases including Outlook contacts, CRM (Salesforce), and PPM Mailings
* Manage mail merges; create working group lists
* Work with clients on deal books and road shows
* Manage client budgets, arrange road shows, help set up road show venues
* Interact and negotiate with personal contractors and vendors
* Coordinate events (prepare budgets, create giveaways, find venues, make invitations)
* Manage fundraise schedule; keep updated deal calendar
We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and are proven self-starters. The successful candidates should have excellent communication skills, a demonstrated ability to write effectively, and a desire to work in a team environment.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (emphasis on Outlook)
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Ability to exercise initiative
* Experience using Salesforce, Backstop, and Workday is preferred but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Associated topics: civil service, community and social services, donor, fundraising, meter reader, registrar, service, social service, social work, youth