Founded in 1893, Popular Inc. has been built upon strong institutional values while providing broad financial services within the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.
We strive to create an extraordinary legacy with a passion for customer service, tremendous dedication to our employees, and strong partnerships in the communities where we reside. Come explore Popular - Our bottom line is you.
Delancey NY Mgmt
We are currently searching for a Branch Manager with excellent management and branch sales experience to join our dynamic team!
You will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of this Branch location. You will insure the branch effectively supports the organization's \"brand\" through its sales and service efforts while maintaining effective control over its operational aspects and exposure.
In this position, you will:
* Be accountable for branch full oversight, including responsibility of ensuring branch is adequately staffed.
* Institute a genuine sales and service culture with a sharp focus on providing Popular's clients with a best in class customerexperience that leaves a mark of authenticity, warmth, competence and simplicity.
* Personally lead all sales activities for the branch, spending a significant amount of time outside of branch sourcing new relationships and cultivating existing ones.
* Be responsible for all sales activities, with an emphasis on leveraging technology, and ensuring operational efficiency and policyadherence through leadership of Branch Supervisor, who reports directly to the Branch Manager and oversees daily branchoperations.
* Build and manage a robust branch loan and deposit sales pipeline.
* Mentor and develop branch staff through leadership by example of Popular's key Retail values: professionalism, accountability, and a keen focus on sales productivity and digital adoption.
* Fully accountable for branch assessment, audits (internal or external), and BSA efforts.
* Lead and develop Branch Supervisor to successfully oversee day to day branch operations with a strict focus on branch and BSA procedures.
* Decision transaction approvals per empowerment matrix.
* Act as primary escalation point for decisions and issues within branch.
* Provide consistent feedback to all employees on performance, both against sales targets and adherence to Popular's brandstandards around consistently delivering a best in class customer experience.
* Manage the Branch budget to meet branch revenue and expense objectives.
* Lead employees to provide a superior level of customer satisfaction according to customer service standards.
* Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
To be considered, you will need:
* Ability to effectively coach and lead your team to deliver/drive business to your Branch.
* Strong business acumen with strong attention to operational policies and procedures combined with strong sales ability and persuasiveness.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years related management experience in financial services.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.