We are looking for a Strategist who sees all communication channels as an opportunity to apply creativity, brand thinking and accountability. Join our team to help grow a new global automotive client in the US Market. As a Strategist, you will blend strategic thinking, platform expertise and channel best practices across email, online display, search, paid social and more, and enterprise organizational savvy to produce effective strategies that define where and how creative ideas come to life to generate leads and drive sales. Focus on developing core insights that lead to compelling digital strategies for clients. Through consumer and market research, creative briefs, idea conception and social & mobile ecosystem development, you will play a key role in driving innovation and ideas.
What you'll do:
* Team - Work collaboratively with analytics partners to define clear goals and measurement plans. Partner with Creative teams from brief-writing to execution of content and beyond to ensure that strategy is both inspiring and effective, and can be made real. Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team to ensure project deliverables are met.
* Process - Approach every assignment through the lenses of business, brand and audience to quickly deliver strategies that inspire creatives and drive results.
* Work - Core responsibility work with clients to define business/brand goals and develop digital strategies based on consumer insights, trend analysis and business objectives
Who you are:
* A builder - Innovative leader with an ability and appetite to create bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people (team and client) and create gravity around ideas.
* Passionate about creativity - Your partnership with creatives and ability to inspire ideas and navigate them through to actually getting made is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
* Open and collaborative - Our team is close-knit and supportive and we're working with a lot of unknowns - you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration, especially working cross-discipline.
* Data-driven - Comfortable with using data and working with a data team to uncover insights and measure results.
* An experimenter - Fearlessness in the face of the undefined and ready to break process. You'll be excited by opportunities to create new rather than default to plugging-in to existing ones, while leaning towards experimentation. Able to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends.
* Ego-less - We all wear the hats that need wearing, it's a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
* 3+ years of experience working as a Strategist in a creative agency environment. Experience with direct marketing and CRM a must. Automotive experience strongly preferred.
* Able to fly at multiple altitudes, excelling at high-level conceptual strategy work, and the nitty-gritty of strategic implementation. Intellectual curiosity and a collaborative approach are critical.
* Analytical bent. Ability to work in close partnership with analytical partners to develop campaigns whose performance can be quantified.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship - and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We've built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world's most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part WPP and the Wunderman Group.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: