Calling ALL Clinical Research Associates - Read On, Join the Movement
PRA Health Sciences is seeking the best and brightest, nothing less will do.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting live saving drugs into the hands those who need them most.
What's in it for you in the long term?
* We promote from within - We provide a career not a job.
* Culture - There is nothing like it. We have many former PRA employees returning every single month.
* Tools and Technology - Leading the industry with time saving, intuitive smart technology to help predict trends, anticipate needs and eliminate the need for multiple data entry.
* Security - We are growing and we are dedicated to having you grow with us.
* Mentorship and Training - Our structure provides support for your growth and development as well as questions that arise while on a study at all times.
* Work/Life Balance - It's real; we value it. Our strategic solutions and full service models offer you choices for finding a career that includes time for your personal life.
* Salary/ Benefits- We are committed to providing our employees with a competitive salary and benefits package with yearly merit and performance reviews.
Calling all Experienced Oncology Clinical Research Coordinators! Are you a Clinical Research Coordinator with significant experience working on oncology trials? Have you wanted to make the transition into becoming a Regional CRA? This is your chance! We are seeking experienced Oncology Coordinators located in or around the San Francisco Bay area we can train to become a Clinical Research Associate. If you have at least 5 years as a Clinical Research Coordinator in Oncology, please apply today and we will reach out to discuss details. The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will monitor the progress of clinical studies at investigative sites or remotely, and ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
* Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health related field from an accredited institution; a licensed healthcare professional (i.e., registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required
* 1 year of clinical monitoring experience required Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug (PREFERRED)
* All therapeutic experience is welcome including but not limited to: Oncology, Hematology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Pain, CNS, Infectious Disease, Metabolism, Vaccines, Transplant and Ophthalmology
* To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare