SternIR, a Precision Medicine Group company, is a leading provider of investor relations services to entrepreneurial healthcare and biotechnology companies - essentially, we consult at the intersection of several exciting areas: communications, finance, healthcare and biotechnology. Our culture is similar to that of a start-up, but in an established, corporate setting - everyone has a very active, hands-on role in multiple facets of the business. We pride ourselves on being thought leaders in our field, and we are based in New York City, the center of the investment universe!
We work closely with C-level executives at public and private biotech and healthcare companies in the US and internationally (Sage and Blueprint Medicines are among our largest public clients; private clients include Moderna and Schrodinger) and engage with the investment community - healthcare investors, equity research analysts and investment bankers - on behalf of our clients. In collaborating with our clients on their larger corporate strategy, we provide a range of services to achieve key investor relations goals, including effective messaging and positioning, enhancing visibility, improving institutional ownership and sell-side coverage, preparing for financings and IPOs, developing good guidance practices and managing communications around M&A, binary events and other strategic issues.
* Entry-level analyst at a boutique investor relations firm in NYC, with excellent opportunity for long-term growth within the company.
* Entry to mid-level responsibilities on client accounts
* Provide daily logistical and strategic IR support to clients
* Draft and review technical corporate communications materials
* Conduct research projects and targeting analyses
* Manage the planning and execution of roadshows, meetings and other investor events
* Assist with day-to-day communications with Wall Street
* Help develop and manage internal materials and assist with office responsibilities
* Previous office experience and a college degree are both required
* Strong communication and presentation skills, including writing and editing
* Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced team environment
* Detail-oriented, hard-working and enthusiastic, with a desire to learn and take on increasing responsibility
* Excellent client service skills
* Critical, strategic thinker and team player, looking to grow with our team long-term
* Experience with healthcare or finance is a plus
* Strong references
Associated topics: broker dealer, capital, commodities, financial, ira, invest, investor, purchase, security, s p