Primetals Technologies, a worldwide leading engineering and manufacturer of capital equipment for the steel making industry, known for our strengths in mechanical engineering, electronics, automation, manufacturing, project management and service is hiring for the following position:
This position provides the opportunity to be a key player in the development and execution of very large, highly complex most modern multi-million dollar factories in the field of steel making and the production of highest-quality materials for the automotive. construction and healthcare sector. The focus of the position is to develop and manage all commercial aspects for international plant building projects starting from sales throughout the whole life cycle of such projects and is an ideal opportunity to enter an international business career.
- Analysis of inquiries with regards to all commercial aspects, development of customer relationships and a sales strategy considering the decision making structure of the customer.
- Together with technical sales develop and execute sales strategies.
- Develop business models reflecting the contractual, legal and financing aspects of proposals. proposal.
- Develop offer to customers with a focus on contractual terms, pricing, logistics, international taxation and financing needs of customers.
- Negotiations of customer contract with regards to all commercial items.
- Initiate and implement strategic alliances and manage ongoing relationships with external and internal key partners.
- Provide outstanding customer support.
- Planning of sales volume using all relevant CRM tools.
- Risk Management and mitigation based on all contractual rights and obligations.
- Preparing and negotiating contract change orders and claims.
- Ensure flawless and timely cash-collection and revenue generation.
- Project forecasting of costs and compare against budgets, revenue and cash flow together with Project Controller.
- Project status reporting to various levels of management.
- Acting as a liaison between Project Management, Project Controlling, Procurement, Expediting and Logistics organization of the Company.
Required Knowledge/skills, Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor s Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering is required.
- Experience in sales, business development, (international) contract negotiations and/or key account management is a plus.
- International business knowledge is a plus.
At Primetals Technologies, we value difference for the benefit of our Employees, our Customers and our Community. Primetals Technologies is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...