- Private Practice
Healthcare - Nursing
18 Brentwood Ct
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioneror Physician Assistant for an interventional pain private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Job duties include:
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic pain disorders.
- Prescribe all necessary medications and decide best course of treatment.
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients.
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the state of New Jersey
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive compensation of $95,000 to $120,000 annually.
- Full loaded benefits package.
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full or part-time position.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please click \"APPLY NOW\" for consideration!
Associated topics: associate, bilingual, clinical, cna, family, np, prac, practice, specialis, splst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...