A career in our Customer Sales and Services practice, within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers' underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analogy mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.Our team helps our clients explore new ways to move beyond the traditional sales model so that they can thrive in a fast changing marketplace with the right strategies to drive the bottom line. We help our clients with service and revenue growth, contact centre optimisation, and sales force strategy and effectiveness.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough knowledge in sales front office (e.g., sales effectiveness, channel design & partner management, sales process design, organizational design and coverage models, compensation, selling methodologies) with companies with $500M in annual revenue and more. Proven considerable knowledge and understanding of: - Sales operations and field sales on projects that involve thinking critically about the business model and processes;
* Building and sustaining client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills;
* Sales operations technologies and how they impact the overall sales process.
Demonstrates proven thorough skills driving improvements in sales efficiency and productivity, including the following: sales channel design, partner management, coverage model design, go-to-market planning, and sales methodology design and deployment (including sales compensation design).
Demonstrates proven thorough individual contributor abilities as a member of a project team that include the following:
* Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
* Leveraging customer sales knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client proposals;
* Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
* Demonstrating the ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: cash, client, customer, marketing, oms, representative, retail, sales, trade, trader