Using neuroscience-based assessments and machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs and companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry and growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential and remove bias from hiring.
What you will do:
pymetrics is looking for a Sales Effectiveness leader to design and execute the strategic sales effectiveness vision for our organization. In this role, you will align directly with Sales/Services leadership to formalize client-facing role training, professional development programs, and overall effectiveness for multiple teams in the Go-To-Market organization. You have a real passion for engaging with Sales/Services team to guide them and their partner teams (Sales, Sales Operations, Services, Finance & Legal, etc.) to ensure successful deployment and ongoing success measurement for our developed programs.
* Partner closely with Sales Leadership to build a comprehensive approach to talent development for sales; specifically for new sales reps & managers, ongoing sales manager development & ongoing sales rep career development
* Establish a strategy to obtain baseline measures against key sales skills & behaviors, build solutions to encourage these behaviors in the right direction, and work with the right teams internally to measure the efficacy of these solutions to prove value.
* Work closely with partners and marketing/product marketing teams to strategically deliver product training, assets, and collateral during product releases and updates.
* Partner with Marketing, Product, and Revenue Operations to handle training collateral, craft sales content, and educational media serving the business team.
* Ensure effective change management and communication strategies are established across programs and departments to ensure increased awareness, consensus, and engagement across the sales organization
* Drive strategic development of sales effectiveness communications strategy and execution, guide creation of overall effectiveness narrative, and tie multiple initiatives together in a cohesive way.
* Develop strategy, and identify technologies/methods to support in-person and on-demand, adaptable learning environment for a diverse, global, employee base.
* Establish predictable business rhythms, reports and metrics for measuring, reviewing, and improving Sales organization performance.
* Partner with Sales & cross-functional leadership to define competencies as a foundation for hiring, training, and career development. Ensure definition of Sales roles and responsibilities at the team and individual level, in alignment with pymetrics' business priorities.
* Sales orientation and ability to influence cross-functionally: Ability to build credibility and effectively influence all levels of staff and management in Sales, Services, Finance, Legal, People Operations.
* Ideally have held a quota before, and sold to Enterprise clients.
* Experience and understanding of how to build skills and develop employees into a best-in-class sales organization that truly understands and delivers valued services to a diverse and complex prospect/customer base.
* Experience successfully using change-management principles
* Training facilitation skills, both in-person and through virtual media
* Strong program/project management skills, especially in a sales/sales operations capacity, consistently meeting deadlines
* Especially strong communicator, with the ability to craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations.
* Experience working with Sales methodologies, including training or implementing a sales methodology
* Salesforce.com experience
* Strength with Google Suite & Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Powerpoint and Excel.
* 4-5 years of experience in Sales Operations/Enablement/Effectivenes
* Competitive Compensation based on experience and merit
* Health, Dental, Vision coverage
* Commuter benefits
* Stock options
* Team happy hour and retreats
* Flexible vacation
Apply for this job
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, manager, principal, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, team lead