- Queen Consulting Group
101 Olde Field Rd
BI BSAJob Location:
Lowell, MAInterview Expectations:
Phone, In person (onsite)Local Candidate:
YesRequired Skill Sets:
Requirements gathering, basic reporting skills (can be cognos, SSRS or any other reporting tool)Description
The Business Intelligence Data Warehouse Analyst will act as a liaison between the business divisions, functional IT teams and the Business Intelligence team. This analyst will lead report requirements gathering with business. Responsibilities
- Gather BI, EDW & Oracle EBS report requirements.
- Become an expert in business processes and the applications used by the business to drive key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical design s, ensuring scalable and efficient solutions
- Work in conjunction with IT Teams & other stakeholders to align with the business on prioritization of solution work, providing detailed communication on scheduled progress of work.
- Collaborate with Service team lead /project manager/Stakeholder for work.
- Manage the integrity, structure, and organization of data to maximize its value and accuracy
- Own the development and overall maintenance of technical design documents, including summary, system design, data linage, change controls and signoff
- Provide inputs on Data Models and ETL processes based on business requirements and in-depth knowledge of data sources
- Provide trainings and support to end users on BI systems/solutions.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics or another related major field of study
- Minimum 8 years experience in Business Intelligence as Business Analyst
- Demonstrated analytical and project management skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and relational data models
- Understanding of ETL tools (preferably Informatica) and data transformation
- Experience in Oracle EBS
- Experience in business processes relating to accounting, Account Payable, Account Receivable, quote to cash etc
- Experience with leading Business Intelligence tools such as IBM Cognos, Microsoft PowerBI etc
- Demonstrated hands-on experience using SQL for performing data profiling & ad-hoc data analysis
Loading some great jobs for you...