We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as a Radiology Technologist.
Our centers are multi-modality and provide a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
In this X-Ray Technologist position, you will have the opportunity to:
* Perform high quality radiologic and fluoroscopy exams on incoming patients.
* Monitor patient's well being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
* Guide patients through this sometimes-difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
* Occasionally travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, as well as complete other tasks as assigned by management.
Shift: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 5:00pm)
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, hands-on training, and a host of other perks!
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume.
We are looking for experienced and professional radiology technician candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient radiologic and fluoroscopy exams and procedures with high quality results. Applicants to Radiologic Technologist jobs at RadNet must have ARRT(R) certification, State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology (CRT), CPR certification, and great communication skills! At least 1+ year(s) of recent radiology technology work experience (post externship) is preferred!
Associated topics: cardiac, cath, cath laboratory, ct scan, ct technologist, mammographer, ndt, radiologic, radiology, x ray