Coordinator, Creative Presentation, NE Region
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Creative Presentation coordinator for the NE stores. Will help plan and execute window and interior presentations in the Northeast stores.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for helping to enhance the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic and create a memorable customer shopping experience by executing and maintaining rigs and interior/window displays.
* Execute interior/window changeovers and installations for stores, including production of any interior sets, on-site prop handling, prop placement and rigging.
* Execute daily interior set maintenance for stores, including: repositioning mannequins,
re-propping, re-merchandising and sourcing alternative product for interior presentations.
* For each installation, take responsibility for assisting in procuring and compiling creative and aesthetic elements for windows, including: wallpaper, paint, rugs, fabrics, lighting and decorative prop elements.
* Research, identify and utilize multiple vendors and resources for props and decorative elements.
* Conduct daily walkthrough of locations, identifying opportunities to improve and maintain the overall aesthetic and creative appearance of the site, including the overall tidiness of each store.
* Prepare for the next installation or floor change, in keeping with a rolling creative calendar.
* Communicate on a regular basis with Store Management and Product Presentation to ensure that business needs are met in the most brand appropriate manner.
* Take responsibility for staying connected to the Corporate Office via the Team Site, including updates to the directives, showrooms, advertising, product deliveries and buys.
* Actively participate in the timely updating of the Team Site, including window and interior photo review uploads and regional calendars.
* Know and be aware of creative competition, learn from what you see outside of your immediate environment and report back to management on observations and insights.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 2-4 years visual presentation and rigging experience, preferably in a luxury retail environment
* Strong time management and organizational skills in order to execute to a running punch list, maintain and install a rolling calendar and meet fast-paced deadlines with minimal direction.
* Ability to travel to multiple store locations
* Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working and retail store hours (i.e., evenings after 9 PM and weekends)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with supervisors and peers
* General computer proficiency including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand
Creative Presentation NE