Polo Factory Stores - Sales Associate Full Time
Mfg & Sourcing
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
The Manager, Strategy & Operations will have responsibility for managing the Global Supply Chain business strategy and operation, including programs and projects to completion. The role will be responsible to support the GM&S leads on the Business & Brands Strategy. This employee will coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to complete projects that support the larger business strategy and objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Business & Brand Strategy & Operation
* Business Strategy, partner with GMS Business & Brand leads to develop and follow up long and short term strategies
* Drive the Seasonal Strategy process and deliverables together with the Business & Brand Leads.
* Operation and Business Analytics, liaison with the Analytics team to set and secure the structure and follow up to streamline the ongoing reporting and data analysis
* Develop and Produce strategic analysis support and ad hoc data review as needed
* Business processes, standardize, align and governance of business processes to realize the organization's goals
* Create , develop and enhance efficiency in the processes, build capability and mentor resources within the different parts of the business.
* Process mapping and develop monitor in-process and process performance metrics to support continuous improvement
* Strategic Framework, responsible for managing and organizing resources, tasks, budgets and deliverables so that the projects are completed within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
* Project Management, expected to employ an appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
* Create and manage Project Master Plan on an on-going basis
* Follow up, lead and manage projects and initiatives and communicate status to sponsors and stakeholders
* Document and implement project deliverables
* Streamline processes within the technology eco system
* Liaise with IT to create and implement automated solutions
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 5-7 years of experience, preferably in product & operations role
* Prior experience in the fashion apparel Industry
* Proven track record of building a sustained continuous improvement culture
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and manage complex cross-functional business process projects is a must
* Broad business knowledge and knowledge of quality management programs (Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) preferred
* Demonstrated team work capabilities and leadership skills; Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Highly proficient in MS Excel , Visio, MS Word, and MS Project (or equivalent)
* Ability to initiate significant process improvement
* Prior experience with translating business needs to functional requirement specifications for technology a plus
Manager, Strategy Operations
Associated topics: fiduciary, financial product, financial professional, financial security, financial service, investment, merchant service, merchant service solution, payment, payment management solution