- Ramy Infotech
10 Bayside Terrace
Ref-IdT : RA92865 Title : Sr. ETL BI Developer Term : Contract Duration : 6 Location : NJ-New Jersey/Jersey City
Skills & Job Description :
The Bank seeks an ETL Developer who has experience in developing enterprise ETL solutions and demonstrates expert-level knowledge in SQL Server and or Oracle application framework.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of in-house application development and third-party package customization and implementation.
This includes business requirement analysis, program design, coding, testing, implementing and maintaining/supporting the systems.
Minimum Job Requirements or Experience
- Technical leadership qualities
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 8-10+ years of experience in SQL Server and or Oracle-based application development and architectural technologies. Preferably in the financial services industry.
- 8-10+ years of experience with ETL tools (SSIS) and Data Integration projects.
- 5-7+ years of experience with ETL tools (SSRS).
Technical Skills Required
- DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
- ETL/Data Integration tools (SSIS) Expert Level
- SSRS Expert Level
- System optimization experience Expert Level
- Shell scripting or Perl scripts
- Java, .Net, C# is a plus
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems
- SVN and Jenkins experience required
- TIDAL job schedule is a plus
- IBM UrbanCode or similar tool is a plus
- Wolters Kluwer OneSumX or AxiomXL is a huge plus
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS
- DATA INTEGRATION
- DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
- FINANCIAL SERVICES
- REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS
- SQL SERVER
- TECHNICAL LEADERSHIP
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- MICROSOFT SSRS
- MS SQL SERVER
- SHELL SCRIPTING
Associated topics: c, c/c++, c#, develop, devops, java, project architect, senior, senior software developer, software architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...