- RCO ENGINEERING
- $62,160.00 -96,410.00/year*
17853 Peters St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Hire quality candidates with speed and accuracy
- Develop and nurture potential candidates through various groups, events, and contacts
- Selling the RCO Engineering, Inc. opportunity, making sure candidates understand our values and organization
- Make meaningful and valid connections between candidates and opportunities
- Problem solve open positions with hiring managers and HR
- Research and nurture sustainable candidate pools to draw out quality talent
- Have structured conversations with candidates to assess knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Maintains accurate recruitment records to comply with all RCO requirements
- Handling background screens and reference inquiries
- Partnering with HR to ensure a smooth and successful onboarding experience
- Maintain company ATS and web-based recruiting tools
- Assist with continuous improvement activities
- Minimum 1 year experience working as an automotive recruiter
- Bachelor s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Passion for recruiting, people, and delivering results
- Creativity, solution focus, and tenacity to hire the best for RCO Engineering, Inc.
- Excellent rapport-building and interviewing skills
- Energy, and a sense of urgency!
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.