Technical Analyst - MASINT, GEOINT and Special Programs (Cambridge)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you looking for your next career opportunity? Or to make a bold move in your current career?
Want to be part of a team that is dedicated, passionate and inspiring?
Explore our career opportunities to see where you fit. With focus areas spanning the intelligence and defense, energy, environment and digital sectors, were always looking for the right kind of people to help our clients solve hard problems and make a difference.
Technical Analyst MASINT, GEOINT and Special Programs
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation is looking for skilled Technical Analysts to support the MASINT, GEOINT and Special Programs Division within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)) on a multi-year contract.
Basic Minimum Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
Preferred Duties and Responsibilities for the Technical Analyst include:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university required, preferably in science or engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the Tagging, Tracking, & Locating (TTL) and/or Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD).
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
The work environment for this position requires an individual to be able to:
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience in TTL and/or CWMD. Experience shall include:
- Supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.
- Comprehensive understanding of the DoD TTL and/or CWMD portfolios and past experience with advocacy for research into state-of-the-art TTL and/or CWMD concepts; this involves, while considering current development at the Departmental level, evaluating and integrating commercial technologies that could reduce the need for further R&D and/or reduce duplication of efforts.
- Development of associated architectures as they apply to uses within the Department of Defense and, where appropriate, the broader interagency and Intelligence Community; be able to distinguish between applications and the appropriate Title authorities (i.e., Title 10, Title 50, etc.) for their use.
- TTL architectures from R&D activities through actual employment, data transmission and storage; TTL architecture understanding includes awareness of data exfiltration, dissemination, data management and enterprise layers; working knowledge of the DoD community and existing activities supporting operations at all classification levels and spectrum of events.
- Familiarity with the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and tradecraft of TTL as applied to DoD communities of interest (Special Ops, Blue Forces, etc.); be familiar with TTL and its application in all domains (Air, Ground & Maritime); have an awareness of commercial location-based capabilities (location-based services, vehicle telematics, etc.) that can be applied where specialized development is not necessary.
- Provide advocacy and broker establishment, validation and prioritization of requirements across a Multi-INT spectrum including MASINT and GEOINT.
- Prepare staff actions with stated positions to advise and provide recommendations to senior leadership within the OUSD(I) and the Secretary of Defense.
- Work independently and as part of a cross-functional team to deliver specialized support to the DoD, Joint Staff, Military Departments, IC and other US Government organizations to include the National Laboratory network.
- Work sitting or standing at a desk or conference table for extended periods of time with the ability to shift positions while working: sit, stand, pace, adjust positioning in any of those without issue
- Walk in the office to collaborate with co-workers, attend meetings or retrieve documents from printer
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorses changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorses sole discretion.
Arlington (National Capital Region)
1777 N Kent Street, Suite 1200
Arlington, VA 22209
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci
Loading some great jobs for you...