- Redner's Markets
- $20,310.00 -24,450.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
514 Rd 228
POSITION TITLE: Frozen Food Clerk
REPORTS TO: Frozen Food Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
To maintain pricing, stocking, and rotation of merchandise in the frozen food department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Assist in unloading the merchandise.
2) Transport stock for storage to stock areas.
3) Open cartons and price items (if needed) accurately.
4) Keep store shelves fully stocked according to tag allocations.
5) Assist in building store displays.
6) Keep perishable merchandise rotated and pull out-of-code product as needed.
7) Control level of damaged goods.
8) Properly present assigned section prior to leaving at the end of scheduled work shift.
9) Observe policies and procedures established for each department.
10) Greet customers who come into the store and be observant.
11) Maintain a neat appearance according to the company's dress code policy.
12) Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Maintenance of price and protection program.
2) Housekeeping of sales and back room areas.
3) Assist with front-end service when needed.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) Ability to read and write to properly tag merchandise, maintain proper inventory level and ensure rotation of product.
2) Ability to unload, transport, and place merchandise in specific areas.
3) Ability to lift up to seventy (70) pounds at least forty percent (40%) of the time.
4) Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Associated topics: cleaner, cookware, housekeeping, plates, service assistant, steward, stewarding, stock, utensils, washer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...