Loading some great jobs for you...
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Reponsible for statistical programming (primarily SAS), data management, and contribute to Statistical Analysis Plan, sample size and power calculation, and other analytical support to the epidemiological projects on effectiveness and safety evaluation, and other epidemiologic projects that are needed for such as RGC projects using internal or external databases. Work with cross-functional project leaders, scientists, and/or real world data partners to generate real-world data and real-world evidence in support of a wide variety of collaborative projects across the life cycle of the development programs. Conduct statistical analysis and programming activities as a subject matter specialist in epidemiology analytics.
- Contribute to the conduct of post-approval real-world efficacy and/or safety studies, or other epidemiological studies related to clinical development and RGC projects, (Development) Risk Management Plans, and safety signal evaluation, include and not limited to preparation of study protocol and study report
- Conduct sample size calculation and statistical power estimate in support of the designs of real-world/non-interventional studies
- Develop statistical analysis plan (SAP), SAS programming, and execute statistical analyses for epidemiological studies and/or the evaluation of causality between treatments and efficacy and safety outcomes
- Develop common analytic frameworks and comprehensive reusable programs foreseeing future need of SAS programming and statistical analysis
- Implement and/or QC SAS programming, statistical analyses, and study results
- Provide support in evaluation, acquisition, storage, management, and maintenance of existing internal databases and/or new databases for epidemiologic projects, and work with IT staff within the company to address related issues
- Provide support in pharmacovigilance, adverse event analyses, and safety signal validation and assessment
- Support orphan drug application and pediatric study plan
- Support presentation of data and study results to internal and external stake holders
Master's degree or PhD in quantitative fields (e.g. statistics, mathematics, biostatistics, epidemiology)
Major of biostatistics or epidemiology is preferred
Typically a Master degree with 5+ years/a PhD with 2+ years (or a Master degree with 7+ years/a PhD with 4+ years for Senior Manager) of statistical analysis/SAS programming experience
Experience with the analyses and management of insurance claims or automated healthcare databases are highly desirable
Experience with SAS STAT, GRAPH, SQL and Macros is preferred but not required
Research experience in the pharmaceutical industry or university-based epidemiology program is desirable but not essential
Up-to-date knowledge of US and international regulatory requirements and ability to apply this knowledge to epidemiological activities.
Function as a subject matter expert on epidemiology analytics for assigned compounds
Experience (minimum 5 years) with statistical analysis/SAS programming and demonstrated achievements
Experience (minimum 3 years) with the analyses and management of automatic healthcare databases (insurance claims or other longitudinal databases) (internal and large external databases) is strongly preferred
Excellent verbal and writing communication and interpersonal skills
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...