Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company's existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury living by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unparalleled amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City). It also owns 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco, One Hill South in Washington, D.C and One Back Bay in Boston as well as managing The Arlington in Boston. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com.
To be responsible, under the direction of the Resident Manager, for specific maintenance of the physical property as directed in full compliance with all company policies and procedures, Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity regulations as well as with RMC's Fair Housing personnel policy.
he House at Cornell Tech is a full-service apartment building, not a traditional dorm. From studios to shared suites, the size and layouts of the units at The House are designed to accommodate a range of renter needs throughout the building's 26 stories, offering a range of privacy and affordable solutions. Each apartment comes fully furnished, with an in unit full kitchen and bathroom. Bedrooms in shared suites have electronic key locks that make each bedroom completely private and secure, and are also equipped with individual temperature controls?meaning individualized comfort. Building-wide secure Wi-Fi and broadcast television is available and included in your rent.
For more information visit:
* Cleans and maintains pristine cleanliness of front lobby, hallways, restrooms, elevators, stairways, and other luxury condo common area including washing, dusting, polishing, etc.
* Maintains common area floors including, wash and wax hard surface flooring, vacuuming carpets and rugs, washing carpets and rugs, cleaning tile grout, etc.
* Maintains common area walls, windows, and doors including, wash and clean, and washing windows
* Maintains common area lighting which involves changing light bulbs when lights are out
* Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary and cleaning supplies for assigned areas
* Empty all trash receptacles and transport trash to the disposal area.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* 90% of job will be dedicated to Cleaning duties and 10% dedicated to light maintenance duties
Benefits and features:
* Competitive salary + bonus
* Incentive bonus program
* Training and development programs
* Union benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K)
* Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years prior experience working as a Janitor, Cleaner, or Porter in a Hotel or apartment building or similar environment that requires good hospitality and customer service skills.
* 1-2 years plus verifiable Janitor, Cleaner, or Porter experience
* Hands on experience with a majority of the above duties
* Must be reliable and have experience working with cleaning chemicals
* Additional Requirements
* Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
* Polite with experience working in a customer service environment
* Must have excellent time management skills and work ethic to get daily job tasks done on time each day
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be on feet for extended periods of time during an 8 hr shift
* Must have Reliable transportation
* Light Maintenance knowledge is a plus
Work Environment and Physical Demands
* Building maintenance environment, indoor/outdoor, consisting of exposure to moving mechanical parts and seasonal temperature changes ranging from freezing to extreme heat
* May be exposed to high places, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and loud noises
* Vision requirements include both close range and long distance vision
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to climb ladders and crawl into confined spaces
* Must be able to endure walking, squatting, bending, balancing, climbing, kneeling, crawling and prolonged standing
* Must be able to use hands to grip power and hand tools