Reonomy is leveraging the power of data and technology to transform the world's largest asset class - commercial real estate. By structuring the world of property, people and company data we're able to deliver actionable insights to our customers.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for a well organized, proactive, and welcoming Administrative Receptionist to join our growing team! You will be an integral member of our operations team working closely with our Chief of Staff and Office Manager, while collaborating daily with team members across the organization. The Administrative Receptionist is highly external facing and requires tact, professionalism, strong attention to detail, and great care. As the face and voice of Reonomy, you will often be the first individual our team, clients, potential clients, investors, and candidates interact with, setting the tone for our people and client experience!
On a daily basis, you will register, meet and greet all of our guests providing them with an exceptional experience! You will manage our conference room calendars with complex and changing schedules and ensure all meeting rooms are client/guest ready and provide AV support. As the Administrative Receptionist you will manage team meals & catering, maintain the pantry, restock office supplies, oversee office cleanliness & general office organization. Additionally, you'll collaborate with our Ops team to assist with event planning, team celebrations, and other interesting ad hoc projects. Let's work together to make a lasting impression!
* Meet and greet all guests, ensuring they are comfortable and properly taken care of, guaranteeing a positive lasting impression
* Oversee cleanliness of our office space keeping it presentable for all clients, investors, and candidates
* Proactively manage internal conference room schedules and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
* Own the pantry and other amenity areas, to give our team a best in class office experience
* Plan all team meals (breakfast catered 2x/week and lunch 3x week) including but not limited to: coordinating arrival of caterer, setting up lunch, ensuring accuracy of the order and cleaning up post meal
* Fully stock all refrigerators, pantries, office supplies throughout the day as needed and replenish low stock items
* Point person for mail and shipments both receiving and distributing of all mail & packages (including USPS, FedEx, UPS) and managing corporate accounts
* Help with cultural events and other exciting activities including: planning and executing fun & unique celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries and cultural events
* Assist with company events and parties hosted both in the office and outside of office
* 1+ years of experience in a reception/administrative support and/or people facing role
* Proactive attitude, always one step ahead maintaining organization, cleanliness and a fully equipped office daily to prevent roadblocks and unforeseen issues
* Positive mentality with exceptional people & communication skills, as the face of the company you should embody our culture, exuding positivity and providing a warm and welcoming environment for everyone
* Strong attention to detail with a propensity for following and building processes and procedures
* Team player & culture carrier everyday, you set the tone for everyone walking through Reonomy's doors - strive to \"wow\" via the phone, slack, e-mail and face to face
* Proficient with G Suite and MS Office
* Competitive salary
* Company stock options
* 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
* Unlimited Vacation
* 401k plan and commuter benefits
* Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedicated wellness rooms in office
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.