Associate - Investment Management - Rialto Capital Management, LLC
Rialto Capital Management, LLC (\"RCM\") and, together with the other entities within the Rialto group of companies, \"Rialto\", is an integrated real estate investment and asset management company that invests and manages assets throughout the capital structure in real estate properties, loans, and securities. As of November 30, 2018 Rialto has approximately $4.4 billion in assets under management and employs over 215 professionals operating in offices throughout the United States and Europe.
* Published - March 13, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Underwrite new real estate investment opportunities in CMBS, debt origination and property acquisitions
* Build dynamic property capitalization and cash flow models using Excel and Argus
* Determine investment IRR and critically analyze merits, assumptions and potential credit implications
* Draft and prepare presentations for senior management and Investment Committee
* New investment transaction management and execution
* Perform research on various markets throughout the U.S. and communicate with brokers in these markets
* Conduct property / site inspections
* Bachelor's Degree from a top-tier university in Economics, Finance or other related field
* 2-4 years of prior Real Estate, Investment Banking, or Investment Management experience required, and/or MBA from top-tier program
* Advanced experience and proficiency with Excel modeling (Trepp, Bloomberg, Argus is a plus)
* Detail oriented, with strong verbal and written communication skills to concisely and clearly convey information
* Team player, able to handle a range of responsibilities based on current group needs
* Ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills
* \"Self-Starter\" who can think proactively, solve problems creatively, and use best judgement
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop. The Associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Evening or weekend work may be necessary to meet deadlines.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates. Rialto Capital is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age (40+), disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.