- Richdale Apartments
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Richdale Group / Slosburg Co. a national real estate development and management company is expanding and seeking an Accounting Manager to join our corporate management team.
The Accounting Manager is a department head position responsible for leading a team of 20 Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable associates. Responsibilities
- Oversee the full cycle Accounts Receivable function including billing, credit, and cash applications
- Oversee all Accounts Payable functions including the timely processing of all bills
- Interact with the Purchasing Department and General Ledger for system integration
- Create efficient processes for AR and AP and identify areas for improvement
- Maintain a strong team environment and continually develop new talent.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the year-end close process.
- Continual development and implementation of control processes.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of Accounting experience including previous management responsibility and comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles. CPA or CMA status helpful but not required.
- Strong communication skill set and the ability to work with senior management
- Accuracy with an inherent detail mentality
- Fundamental understanding of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable practices, tools and procedures
- Ability to analyze data flow and address resolution of common AR and AP errors or problems
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in the use of spreadsheet programs and other accounting software applications