The Richdale Group / Slosburg Co. a national real estate development and management company is expanding and seeking an Accounting Manager to join our corporate management team.
The Accounting Manager is a department head position responsible for leading a team of 20 Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable associates. Responsibilities
- Oversee the full cycle Accounts Receivable function including billing, credit, and cash applications
- Oversee all Accounts Payable functions including the timely processing of all bills
- Interact with the Purchasing Department and General Ledger for system integration
- Create efficient processes for AR and AP and identify areas for improvement
- Maintain a strong team environment and continually develop new talent.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the year-end close process.
- Continual development and implementation of control processes.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of Accounting experience including previous management responsibility and comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles. CPA or CMA status helpful but not required.
- Strong communication skill set and the ability to work with senior management
- Accuracy with an inherent detail mentality
- Fundamental understanding of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable practices, tools and procedures
- Ability to analyze data flow and address resolution of common AR and AP errors or problems
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in the use of spreadsheet programs and other accounting software applications