- Ricoh Americas Corporation
- $39,180.00 -63,070.00/year*
10 Howard St
Responsible for quality delivery, pick-up, relocation and installation of office equipment in a safe manner. Position requires basic operator training of the equipment delivered to the customer. Position requires federal DOT requirements met. Meet all Delivery Safety Standards. Prepares a broad range of office equipment for delivery and conducts basic installation of equipment at customer location. Additional responsibility may include supporting lead driver.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensures equipment is safely delivered to the correct location.
* Maintains log books in accordance with DOT regulations (Electronic or manual)
* Responsible for pre and post trip reviews and ensures that his/her vehicle van/truck is safe and clean to operate and is compliant with all DOT and state laws
* Ability to assist with safety program and meetings.
* Works with Lead Driver/Sr. Supervisor on process development and implementation.
* Pre-calling customers when applicable.
* Strong customer service skills
* Identifies customer's needs and determines appropriate action; refers calls to appropriate party.
* Generally requires larger machine installation and more complex routes than Delivery Driver
* Conducts basic installation of equipment and provides basic key operation training at customer location as necessary
* Maintain professional appearance in driver uniform
* Contacts the Dispatch and/or service department if technician is needed.
* Ensures equipment is configured to the Bill of Lading, traveler or other documentation provided.
* Ensures equipment is properly loaded and secured in the boxed van/truck.
* Ensures all paperwork is signed and properly processed.
* Loading/ Off-loading trucks may apply.
* Help train new Delivery Drivers on new products & proper loading
* Follows all accident/incident reporting guidelines and procedures
* Requires basic knowledge of the equipment.
* Conducts cycle counts and inventory reconciliation when required.
* Ability to inspect inbound and outbound TC shipments.
* Ability to assist Lead Driver/Sr. Supervisor with daily operations.
* Assist leadership with daily scheduling validation including driver's daily runs and assignments.
* Meets appropriate productivity/quality standards relative to assigned job responsibility as outlined by manager.
* Responsible for an inventory value of up to $1,000,000.
* Overnight stays may be required.
* Operation and use of warehouse equipment, i.e., forklift, stair climber, pallet jack, is required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Safe driving record and History
* Eligibility to drive a commercial vehicle according to FMCSR regulations.
* Must maintain valid driver's license in accordance with company policy.
* Minimum two years of medium-duty truck driving experience is required.
* Pass a road Test
* Valid and current medical card is required
* Be at least 20 years of age, properly licensed in his or her current state of residence.
* High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
* Valid commercial driver's license is required if applicable per state
* Ability to read maps and electronic GPS
* Overnight stays may be required based on DOT regulations or Peak Periods.
* Basic computer knowledge including Email and MS Office
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Associated topics: doordash driver, lugg driver, lyft driver, lyft driving, postmates, postmates driving, shipt driver, shopping, swift driver, swift driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...