With a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking, and Cloud Edge solutions, Riverbed - The Digital Performance Company - provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and visibility, while dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. As businesses transform digitally and experiment with new technologies, they partner with Riverbed to push boundaries, increase performance, and rethink possible.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue and 30,000+ customers - including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
We are seeking the best entrepreneurial Software Sales professionals to generate and increase sales within an assigned set of Named Accounts.
About this Position
Title: Enterprise Software Sales Executive
Location: NYC Metro area (remote/home office)
* Maximize sales into enterprise accounts. Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities. Penetrate additional buyers within the accounts, identify their needs and then configure an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
* Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover bookings target, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
* Use disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration.
* Lead a complex sales cycle; orchestrating and leveraging additional resources - i.e. partners, inside sales, Solutions (PreSales) Engineers, Sales Management, and Executive Leadership - when needed.
* Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
* Exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, End User Experience, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management to Fortune 1000 accounts.
* New business hunter with 7+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience, selling across multiple verticals
* Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 12 months
* Strong experience of selling to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
* Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations
* Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
* Existing relationships within the assigned client base is preferred.
* Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Learn more about Riverbed: www.riverbed.com
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
TAGS: APM, DevOps, End-User Experience Monitoring, EUE, NET instrumentation,.NET monitoring,.NET analysis,.NET performance, service map,Dashboard,application dashboard, single pane of glass, Application Performance Management, APM Tools, Digital performance management, digital customer experience, customer experience monitoring, application monitoring, application instrumentation, bytecode instrumentation, Java monitoring, Java analysis, Java performance
Associated topics: administrative, leader, manager, principal, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, supervisor, team lead