Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Robert Half Technology is looking for a PC Technician with an aptitude for solving complex technical issues and an ability to clearly and concisely communicate with both technical and non-technical users. If you are a self-starter and enjoy solving problems and working in a positive, dynamic environment, then we want to hear from you! Come work as a short-term temporary PC Technician in the Bronx, New York, region.
- Ensure that ticket submitters receive frequent and effective communication
- Manage imaging and preparation for new computers
- Arrange repairs with the suitable vendors
- Record daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions or installation activities
- Take down, box, move and set up/install on site
- Install printers, troubleshoot and handle repairs
- Assist with functionality testing and end user support
- Dismantle, box and ship outdated equipment
- Oversee data transfers from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware and break/fix
- Own and complete technology implementation projects
- Keep track of equipment and collaborate on possible purchases
- Follow company quality standards to ensure the integrity of all electronic data records
- Diagnose, repair, rebuild, and refurbish a variety of computer hardware, including PCs, laptops, monitors, servers and other IT equipment
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to ...@rht.com
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- PC Hardware experience
- PC Software experience
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- 1 - 3 years of experience supporting PC and Mac hardware and software, as well as knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Preferred skills include an understanding of networking such as switching and routing
- CompTIA A+ certification required
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $17.10 - $19.80 / Hourly
**Location:** Bronx, NY
**Date Posted:** November 21, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 02990-#######025
**Staffing Area:** Technology
Associated topics: circuit, digital, engg, engineer ii, engineer iv, hardware engineer, pc, semiconductor, systems engineer, vlsi
Loading some great jobs for you...