As a Microsoft D365 Business Central Developer, you will be the technical expert on a project implementation team and develop/implement technical specifications for implementation, configuration, customizations, and enhancements of Microsoft D365 Business Central. Additionally, you will have technical oversight for development/delivery of large-scale project deliverables.
You will be a valued member of a team using a defined project methodology to develop and implement various modules of Microsoft D365 Business Central. Your deep development and technical skills in Microsoft D365 Business Central will allow you to work in confidence and ensure your success, as well as the success of your projects.
These client-facing roles require extensive programming and development experience
with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. You must be client-focused and team oriented.
- Design and Development in Microsoft D365 Business Central, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and industry specific solutions
- Perform solution development using both C/AL and AL
- Ability to work closely with functional consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical development
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Microsoft D365 Business Central clients
- Mentor and develop junior developers
- Master s or Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field
- Deep knowledge of both the functional and technical sides of Microsoft Dynamics NAV including exposure to the latest release
- 3+ years C/AL development experience
- Ability to perform performance tuning on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to interface with clients both in person and remotely
- Understand the functional and technical differences between different versions of Microsoft
- Dynamics NAV to perform upgrade assessments
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience with SQL Server preferably with some knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS
- Understanding of some of the more complex technical topics in Dynamics NAV
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, and development
- Knowledge of technical and business writing
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly
- Maintain a working knowledge of NAV and able to understand changes in order to anticipate cross-system or cross-process impacts
- Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely in understandable form, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in English
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c c++, c++, c#, develop, programming, sde, software developer